Thursday, November 12, 2015

Atlanta Braves All Star Grill

If you ever find yourself in downtown Atlanta, you have go try the Atlanta Braves Grill. A nice little treat that, you mat not expect from the curb side. I honestly only came across it while tripping over a sign that said "Chef Inspired Menu". So of course, I had to go in.


   So as I walk in, 'm warmly greeted by the bar tender. As I perused the menu, she asked, "looking for anything in particular"? I said, "Well, I'm here for my blog. What would you recommend?". To which she replied, "Let me bring out the Chef". So the Chef came out with his favorite appetizers. Smoked chicken wings featuring the chef's own "Hotlanta" sauce, Ruben egg rolls, and Ahi Tuna tacos.








    I have to tell you, I'm not the biggest on smoked wings, but my god, these were amazing! Equally, I've had a lot of Rubin egg rolls, but these rocked so hard! Perfectly fried, fluffy yet crispy, stuffed with a healthy portion of corned beef and sauerkraut, and a nice Russian sauce. I'm also not the biggest fan of seared tuna, but yet again, this All Star Grill knocked it out of the park. Good food, good service, and good spirits this is the place to be for all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment